"SRG provides subject matter expertise to the Government of Saskatchewan in a timely, proficient manner. I have enjoyed working with the SRG team and appreciate the adaptability and professionalism they exhibit when dealing with our challenging environment." - Crystal Zorn, Director, Information Security Branchhttps://www.ito.gov.sk.ca/
MANAGED SECURITY SERVICES (MSS)
SRG provides 24/7 on-call security support. We do a prompt security event analysis and initial response (“triage”) activities after-hours and collaborate with customer IT support teams for full remediation during business hours.
The service also includes security situational awareness – a security snapshot for the customer’s IT management team including:
- A Ticket Dashboard: security events occurring now and the actions being taken to address them.
- A Detailed Monthly Report and Analysis: historical security event trends and recommendations to reduce potential security events by addressing trends directly (cost avoidance model).
This information can also be leveraged by customer auditing and compliance, enterprise architecture, and performance measurement processes.
Benefits of MSS
- Constant protection 24/7 by skilled cyber security resources
- Immediate response measures against attacks
- Reduces costs from loss of use/ information
- Reduces log review time
- Intelligent event filtering and correlation
- Event logging and data warehousing
- Increases cost effectiveness
- Stays ahead of information security curve
- Comprehensive reporting of security events and compliance information