"SRG provides subject matter expertise to the Government of Saskatchewan in a timely, proficient manner. I have enjoyed working with the SRG team and appreciate the adaptability and professionalism they exhibit when dealing with our challenging environment." - Crystal Zorn, Director, Information Security Branchhttps://www.ito.gov.sk.ca/
VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENTS & RISK ANALYSIS
Our IT Security Vulnerability Assessment service delivers a comprehensive report that includes detailed information about exploits and possible threats that your IT policies, procedures, networks and systems are vulnerable too. We rank these exploits and threats according to their risk levels along with detailed information about the exploits and threats, specifically naming them and describing how they work.
At SRG we deliver a comprehensive risk analysis that provides organizations with the right information to make sound, informed business decisions. This approach provides management with information to understand the risk versus investment of implementing safeguards to achieve maximum protection of your IT environment.
The most important element in any security program is the accurate assessment and management of security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Web application assessments – internet facing web sites that expose or allow access to your corporate information. These assessments test the network to the website, the web application itself, the IT systems they run on and the data base behind the wed application
- External network (wired / wireless) assessments – assessing security of internet access points for risk
- Internal network assessments – assessing access within the confines of your internal environment
- Security Policy Assessment – assessing the effectiveness of existing security policies (strengths, weaknesses, gaps)
- Threat risk assessment – assessing the overall security of both IT and corporate governance and compliance
- Privacy and project assessment – assessing privacy or project technology changes and their impact on the organization’s security posture
- Physical assessments – assessing perimeter security
- Social Engineering (physical and logical) – assessing the maturity of security awareness within an organization
- IT Forensics – investigations pertaining to assessing a security breach on IT equipment
- Security and IT incident response / management – a team available to respond to IT system security or IT problem alerts during times when the customer is not in the office.
- Security recommendations to meet business requirements
- External expert security analysis
- Foundation for overall security strategy and architecture design
- Identifies threats and vulnerabilities within your organizations’ IT environment
- Prioritize threats and corrective actions according to the risks
- Establishes a security infrastructure that aligns with your business objectives